Modern Solutions shall use all reasonable efforts, being no less than accepted industry standards in this regard to ensure that your Modern Solutions service is available to you (the Client) 99.99% of the time in any given calendar month. If not, you may be eligible for Service Credits described below.
- Service Credits may be awarded in the following scenarios as outlined in this SLA:
- Unplanned outage on a Virtual Private Server, Dedicated Server, or Web Hosting node;
- Network interruption of greater than ten (10) minutes on a Virtual Private Server, Dedicated Server, or Web Hosting node;
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack on a Modern Solutions owned server;
- Other non-planned or announced interruption of service on a Virtual Private Server, Dedicated Server, or Web Hosting node.
3. Requesting Service Credits
- If you (the Client) feels that you are entitled to Service Credits as outlined in the above section, the following procedures must be followed to obtain such Service Credits:
- A support ticket must be opened to the Billing department through the client area;
- The ticket must contain the service name, outage time, and total affected duration;
- Any other pertinant information that could prove helpful to the Billing team in allocating Service Credits.
4. SLA Exclusions
- The following are exclusions to the Modern Solutions Service Level Agreement and do not qualify for Service Credits:
- Scheduled or Planned maintenance of a server was announced more than three (3) days in advance;
- The downtime is due to a larger outage that is out of the control of Modern Solutions;
- The Client caused the downtime due to actions taken on their service.